Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm LOVEing!

I thought I would make What I'm loving Wednesday short and sweet tonight. 






I am loving J Crew. Period. I would link up some pictures, but I can't figure out how.. forgive me! 

I am loving any and all bathing suits. I have a problem. 




This bathing suit ^^ is awesome. I'm not normally a multi-colored strips kinda gal, but I like the simplicity of this swimsuit. I also adore the top, although I don't know if I can pull it off. 




I love love love this shirt. So whimsical and it looks so cool. As in, breezy. Really, adore.




No, I'm not fueling my bathing suit problem again. I love this color though. It would be coral, my absolute most favorite color... EVER. Yep, I said it.




Lastly, my other problem. Maxi dresses. I love the pattern of this dress, and again... it looks like whimsical and breezy! 

Lastly, I will leave you with a quote I'm loving. 


I think it touches on some of the most important and simplest life lessons, but some reminders that are the easiest to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment