Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
1. Went to the gym for the first time in, well, too long. It felt amazing to be back, but it sure as day wasn't easy.
2. I made my first Lululemon workout gear purchase. So far I love it. Maybe I can do a product review later. I'm a firm believer that if you feel good about yourself walking into the gym you will work out harder. For me at least.
3. I own something like 30 bathing suits ( I have a problem), but really want to buy a J. Crew one for this Summer. They make some awesome non-halter straight back straps. Like this:
I like it for a few reasons. A. It has an underwire. B. the straps. I have broad shoulders and all halter tips do is make them look wider.
This kind of strap however, makes them look narrower.
Bet ya didn't know huh?
4. I'm hungry. After eating junk for the last month, getting back into "healthy food" mode isn't easy. Just remember if you can do it for 27 days in a row (I think that's correct) it gets easier and becomes routine.
5. I'm rocking the side braid today. I'm not sure if I can pull it off and it kinda makes me feel like a grade schooler.
6. I purchased my first piece of David Yurman jewelry, and I l.o.v.e it!! So excited to share! It's the stackable ring so I can keep adding pieces thought the years. I thought it was very versatile too. I edited the photo yellowish to hide the ickiness of my hands.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
As promised I am going to attempt to resurface. I know people have their excuses, but we have had house guests and family in and out for the past month... I think that means mine is legit.
I should also mention that things aren't slowing down for me either. In fact, I don't know when my next "free" weekend will happen.
I do have lots of fun things to share though. I'm also thinking about reviewing some of my favorite products and make up soon.
As you may be able to tell, while I've been busy... My dogs have been living it up at the casa. So jealous.