Tuesday, December 11, 2012
I have twitted and instagrammed a few pictures, but what an awesome program.
This is what was in my particular box:
I'm not a huge fan of the Forever Red fragrance by Bath and Body Works, but honestly it's not bad. I really am not normally drawn to floral smells, but I liked this one, considering. If you are interested in a light floral scent, I suggest trying it!!
The Venus Embrace Razors, I really don't like. I don't seem to get a very close shave when I use the blades that have a lot of soap on them when "wet".The really neat thing about this one though, is you can purchase any blade for the razor. So now I can go to the store and pick the blade I want. So neat.
The FriXion pens, I'm on the fence about. I love the idea that they are erasable INK. Yep, you read that correct. They erase like pencil, but they are pens!! The ink isn't that dark or thick though if you ask me. I probably wouldn't suggest writing a check with them, but killer idea.
I saved the best for last. The Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate is AWESOME. I mean, go pick it up at the store, yesterday. If you are on a diet though, don't think about trying it. I mean, don't look at it, don't smell it. It is by far the best chocolate I have ever tried. In fact, I have purchased 3 bars since I finished the one sent to me. Now that is LOVE.
Monday, February 27, 2012
However, I have a virus and can't access Blogger from my computer, what?!
The husband is currently trying to fix it for me since I know nothing about computers. Ok, I know some, but he keeps mentioning a host file or something and that is a little advanced for me. I'm not saying I couldn't figure it out on my own, but why not take advantage of the perks of being married, right?!
Hopefully I will be back on and running shortly.... Maybe?!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
As usual my pins are all over the place, and I think it's apparent I am more than ready for Summer. I would say Spring, but I have bad Spring allergies... so I'll pass on that one.
Let's start with some positive inspiration this morning, shall we?
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
I thought I would share the Kate Spade 75% off sale with yall, assuming you haven't heard about it yet.
Kate Spade Sale!!
It's amazing. No really, I think this sale is a good one. That may be coming from a somewhat biased opinion. I mean, I am a sucker for both Kate Spade and a 75% off sale.
I will confess I purchased a couple of things, and I think it's apparent Spring/Summer is all I'm thinking about. Not to mention Texas hasn't experienced a Winter this year, and that isn't to say we wont. We still may get a Winter... it's just going to be in April or something crazy.
Here is what I picked up...
Monday, February 6, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
1. Went to the gym for the first time in, well, too long. It felt amazing to be back, but it sure as day wasn't easy.
2. I made my first Lululemon workout gear purchase. So far I love it. Maybe I can do a product review later. I'm a firm believer that if you feel good about yourself walking into the gym you will work out harder. For me at least.
3. I own something like 30 bathing suits ( I have a problem), but really want to buy a J. Crew one for this Summer. They make some awesome non-halter straight back straps. Like this:
I like it for a few reasons. A. It has an underwire. B. the straps. I have broad shoulders and all halter tips do is make them look wider.
This kind of strap however, makes them look narrower.
Bet ya didn't know huh?
4. I'm hungry. After eating junk for the last month, getting back into "healthy food" mode isn't easy. Just remember if you can do it for 27 days in a row (I think that's correct) it gets easier and becomes routine.
5. I'm rocking the side braid today. I'm not sure if I can pull it off and it kinda makes me feel like a grade schooler.
6. I purchased my first piece of David Yurman jewelry, and I l.o.v.e it!! So excited to share! It's the stackable ring so I can keep adding pieces thought the years. I thought it was very versatile too. I edited the photo yellowish to hide the ickiness of my hands.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
As promised I am going to attempt to resurface. I know people have their excuses, but we have had house guests and family in and out for the past month... I think that means mine is legit.
I should also mention that things aren't slowing down for me either. In fact, I don't know when my next "free" weekend will happen.
I do have lots of fun things to share though. I'm also thinking about reviewing some of my favorite products and make up soon.
As you may be able to tell, while I've been busy... My dogs have been living it up at the casa. So jealous.