Friday, February 10, 2012

a lot on my mind.


It's Friday... I realize that. 

Which means I should be jumping with joy since I'm off this weekend.

...and I will be... as soon as I get off of work.


I've had a lot on my mind lately.
Have you ever been in a position where you are highly valued and yet not appreciated?
For example, "Oh mah gosh you are the best _____ we have, your amazing"
and yet, you still get the filling you are utterly replaceable.

And in the above said position you're stuck. You've gone as far as you can go, and honestly you don't want to go any higher... mainly because you disagree with the position and it's mission statement or mindset?

Does that make any sense? Am I being to vague... *sigh.



Moving on.
Tomorrow morning (bright and early) the hubby and I will be headed out to east Texas. We will meet up with my awesome Aunt and Uncle. And we will four wheel. And drink beer. And forget about everything, except nature, 4 wheeling, and drinking beer.

So for now, I am day dreaming about my mud princess (see below) for the next 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Can't. Wait.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment