Monday, February 6, 2012

Here we go.

For starters:
Dear favorite bloggers,
Please stop gloating about the Giants winning (seeing as all of you seem to be Giants fans). I'm a Patriots fan, we lost... although it was a great game. I'm not that sad about it, but your posts are making me bitter. It's bad enough that I work with all males at work.
Secondly, I hate sarcasm.
Hate, such a strong word, but completely appropriate. Mind you, I wouldn't consider myself a fragile person, but I can NOT deal with sarcasm. It hurts me feelings. Period.
I know this makes me seem silly, but I can't help it. You can call me a ragging lunatic b*tch and I'm ok with that, but as soon as you pull out that sarcasm... I get teary eyed and I'm out.
That's the other thing I'm great at. Checking out if my feelings are hurt. No I'm not going to be mean back, or get into a screaming match with you, I'm just going to walk away. I think that response is a combination of A. acting like a grown up and B. not wanting to deal with it. So you can see how sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's a bad thing.
Don't get me wrong, if I were confrontational or witty enough I would totally engage in some great comebacks... I think. Part of my no drama motto just means walking away from it though... engaging would only cause more, and that doesn't make any sense.
Phew, glad we got that out the way.
In other, more positive, news... I thought I would share this awesomely awesome Tory Burch wallpaper, just in case you didn't get them in your inbox. Yum!!
So awesome, right?!
Get it here!
My Monday started a little shaky... but have no fear, I got it back on track. This is going to be a good week, followed by a good weekend. Let's do it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Pats fan too.... and the game last night was not thier best... damn Giants! Oh well, just a football game - I can say that, I am Canadian! lol Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete