Monday, April 4, 2011

I forgot... I don't like Spring.

Here I was thinking that I couldn't wait for the weather to warm up and Spring to arrive and casually turn into Summer, when that isn't true at all!! 

I would actually be really grateful we could just skip Spring altogether. While you guys might think of the following as Spring:


Source
AND THIS... 

Source
 I am DOING this:

Source
 In fact, I can't believe I actually made Zumba tonight. I have sneezed at least 20 times today. I have resorted to blowing my nose (like a gross giant elephant) and looking at the guys who work for me and saying "I know, I'm sexy" ... cause they are all staring at me grossed out. Hey, I can't help it, thank goodness the man I am marrying knows about this Spring problem and still loves me. 

I remember the first Spring UF and I made it through Spring he made a comment like, "Can you just stop doing that already?" haha NO Thank goodness he has Fall allergies. 

So while I'm not looking forward to a hot or long Summer, I am looking forward to Spring being over. I could think of much worse thing than a long Summer (more fun in the sun fools!). I just hope make it out of Spring alive!! Bleh. 

Anyone else have some miserable allergies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment