Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awesome Thursday?

I'm thinking I am going to drop the "awkward" from "Awkward and Awesome Thursday" and just make it, "awesome Thursday". You agree don't you?!

AWESOME

- I got my hair cut. This is purely awesome. I needed a haircut desperately. The end of my hair were screaming for help. I could hardly get a brush through this mane. Now I have happy hair though. Shiny, happy, hair! Woot! 

- I had Lobster for dinner. It was delish. YUM.
If you are easily offended by the murder of crustaceans, I apologize for being insensitive, but Ramona and Frank were the best lobsters I've ever eaten. 

- Someone came to look at my car today, and they seem very interested. I guess this isn't purely awesome, cause I will be saying goodbye to my first grown up car. I also don't have to sell her. There just isn't much reason not too. That would be why it's still awesome. 





Dear Car, I love you. I know I never named you, but you are awesome and I will miss you. Love forever, Rachel. 

- Tomorrow is Friday and I'm off Saturday! "That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it, uh huh uh huh"

Hope you all have a lovely Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment