Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm hungry!

Today has been a pretty random day. It seems like today should be broken up into multiple days actually. 

This morning I had a post-op appointment. All went well. The trouble with it really is that I had to go from Allen to Dallas, it's a long drive, that's all. Then it was off too work. It was sunny early on, then got gloomy, then stormed, and now the sun is out. 

I almost fainted today though! Sometimes, in the mornings, I get light headed and start to see little black dots, but if I breathe deep and chill it goes away. I was in the doctors office when I started to feel light headed and see those little black dots, then my hearing started to go... ya know, when every one's voices get further and further away. I told the nurse I felt light headed and she said she noticed the color drain from my face. So she reclined me in a chair and got me a coke, and 10 minutes later all was good. I think I may have been pretty close to really going though, very strange.

Ready for the good/great news? I have been cleared to work out!! I've just got to limit my arm stuff. I can do stationary bikes, walk, and elliptical!! I am so excited. Don't get me wrong though, I have really started enjoying getting home early. It just seems like I have so much more time in a day! Still, I'm ready to get back on the horse!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment