Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 Months Today!


Can yall believe it?! I know I can't! I won’t lie, I'm starting to stress a little about what we've got left to do. I am by now means a procrastinator, in fact, I am a planner... but I am starting to feel a little bit behind. Four months just doesn't seem that far off... ya know?!

Oh how time flies. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to say "I do", but there is so much to do!! I think I am just going to think about it in terms of days, and then I can take it day by day... and based that means of measurement I have 122 more days to go. That seems better eh?

I just need to get back on the wedding bandwagon and start marking of those "to do's" again. Thankfully I hoped on that bandwagon full force in the beginning and knocked a lot of it out. In fact, I think I've got all my vendors; I just need to focus on decor and details. I also know I have some killer bridesmaids and moh who would love to jump on the decor and details with me!! Maybe with some Vodka incentive? Vodka tasted everything better right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment