Thursday, April 14, 2011

What day is it?!

Hello loves!

I am so out of it today. I really can't even recall what day it is. My schedule has been a disaster, and by that I mean, my normal routine is non-existent. I'm basically prohibited from working out for 4 weeks, at least all the work-outs that matter. I can walk.... what good is that going to do me?! I miss the gym. I know that sounds weird, but when you go religiously 5 times a day (sometimes 6) every week, and then you can't it's weird. I am pretty sure I've been slightly moodier since missing the gym and my body feels blah. I'm trying to hold of on walking until I am confident all is fine, so I'm thinking first thing next week, I will be at the gym attempting to walk mah buttay off! Not sure if it's possible, I'll let you know!

In other news, I can't wait to be married!! I'm so excited. We had our first "details" call with our wedding coordinator, and we're really getting pumped! It'll be here in NO time, I just know it! UF and I are ready to married. Not only are we getting married, but we also get to see so much family and friends... and all at the same time at that!

Also, I want to go on another cruise. Every time I see cruise someone else's cruise pictures, it reminds me of how much I love doing it! If you have never done it, do it. You're kinda stuck on a boat, so you really have no other option but to relax and enjoy yourself. Then a couple times a week you land on a tropical island and get to be adventurous and explore... awesome right?! I'll sum up my loves of cruises for you! 


1st cruise ever!! Out of Tampa, FL to Cozumel and Cayman Islands

We get fake tattoo's on cruises, that's just how we roll! ;)

Port in Cozumel, the sun was amazing! 

Just us, on a boat, simplest most amazing thing ever.

This is our '09 Alaskan cruise, highly recommended. This is Mendenhall Glacier. 

Jeep excursion in Skagway, really breath taking, it's just incredible. We drove into the Yukon territory of Canada and then back into Alaska. So neat!

Alaska was 7 days with 5 stops. 

Prince Rupert Island, I think we walked the entire island it's so small! 

Zip linning in Ketchikan

Lastly, our 2010 cruise with 2 very loved friends. We went back to the Caribbean.
I really adore towel animals, and I don't think I'm alone! 

Rented Jeeps in Cozumel and cruised the island. Our friends got a Jeep too and we all cruised around. Great getting off the beaten path!

An example of an off the beaten path local bar. It was all open and on the beach. Free Tequila shots once you pay the bill!! haha Only in Mexico.

That's my wrap up of cruising, sorry if I bored you. I just really adore cruising. More than anything it forces you to slow down, I get to be with UF for a solid 5-7 days, I don't have to cook, clean, pay for anything, it's pure and simple bliss! No cruise this year, we have a wedding to pay for after all, but I've got big BIG plans for 2012... it's a surprise though... shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment