Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wait, it's Tuesday?

For some reason I was thinking it was Wednesday?? Oh my goodness, this week is moving slowly. It seems like I have been really behind all week. It's just dragging by. 

Today was my first day back at the gym since April 8th, and I would call it a success. When I first got to the gym I did some leg weights... I read an article today about how it's much better to start with weights.

Starting with weights first means your body goes for the sugar first, and then when you move on to cardio your body has moved on to burning fat... and who doesn't want to burn fat?!

So then I did 30 minutes on the bicycle, which resulted in 10 miles. That seems like a lot, right? I don't know what's normal though, so it could be slow for all I know! :) It's my first time on a stationary bike actually. Not a bad experience, if you have weak knees, this may be a great option.

Then I moved on to the treadmill. Well, it looked like a treadmill, but different. I think it's made for really high inclines. It was hiked up to an incline of 13.5 for me and I walked about a mile, or 15 minutes. Actually, I basically just hung off the machine... that's how crazy the incline was. 

I am worn out though, I feel it already. UF made the best meal for dinner tonight though... steak and broccoli... YUM... I am stuffed; I will definitely sleep so well tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment