Guess what else?! It's Awkward and Awesome Thursday! I really do love this time of day!
- Dropping a stool at work on my toe (as previously posted about).
- Then limping around work for 2 days and counting...
- And finally (stool related that is) wearing a high heel on unhurt foot and a flip-flop on the hurt foot. I'm trying to keep it professional after all????
- Work playing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard over the PA system... wait, we are at a bar??
- Running out of toilet paper at work. The End.
- The gibberish that my English language turns into after two cups of coffee.
- When UF tells me (at 11:37 PM) that I should probably stop drinking coffee by at least 3 PM... because I can't stop talking and therefore can't fall asleep (which means he can't either :)).
- Getting surprise checks reimbursing you for petty cash that you used out of your own pocket at some point... that I already forgot about!! Woohoo
- Tomorrow is April!! Only my favorite month, well... maybe beside August (Wedding) now!!
- Spring showers... and warmth!
- My most awesome watermelon pen, that SMELLS like watermelon!!! Amazing huh? (Get the post title now?!)
- Spring Rolls, the unfried kind in rice paper. I don't remember if I mentioned them last week, but I am still thinking about them and craving them. If only I coud get UF to eat them every night!!