Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Monday.

How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was pretty busy, as usual. Saturday we got to enjoy the Crawfish boil mentioned earlier. Those little mud bugs were yuuuuummmmy. Then Sunday, I pretty much spent recovering on the couch and trying to catch up the mountain of laundry that was taking over the house. In fact, I am still doing laundry, today!

Have I mentioned that I really have a million and one things going on right now?? I just can't wait until things slow down, and quite honestly, I don't know if I can realistically expect that to happen any time before the wedding.

We are started getting r.s.v.p.'s back in the mail and it feels like getting presents in the mail!! UF (Unnamed Fiancé) and I really have a great time opening those little suckers up!! Funny how it's the small things that can make your day huh??

Off to finish another load of laundry, hope I get to open your r.s.v.p. soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment