Saturday, March 5, 2011

Morning!

Good morning!!! I'm up early huh? I thought I would be sleeping in late today, but I went to bed at 10:30 PM last night!! I've got a ton of things to do today, so it's really a good thing that I'm up so early. Today should be an awesome day! 

I'm currently attempting to shovel scrambled eggs down my throat. Bleh. I want French Toast!!! Yuuum!! It's on my list for tomorrow folks, don't you worry. 

I am also in the middle of doing laundry, feeding the dog, and cleaning the kitchen. I am also thinking about painting my nails, but I've got to make it to my abs class at the gym at 9:45. So I'm afraid I may be cutting it too close with wet nails. 

I did Zumba yesterday and my right knee is killing me. I don't think I jumped more than normal yesterday, but it's extra painful today. I'm hoping more exercise may loosen it up, cause I've got a 15 minute ab class followed by an 1.5 of Zumba. Am I crazy? 

Then ... guess what?! Crawfish boil!!! Woohoo! Hopefully I will have some pictures up for you tomorrow maybe???

No comments:

Post a Comment