Saturday, March 26, 2011

ABCD....EFG....HIJK....LMNOP

I have seen this little Alphabetic sucker going around a lot from blog to blog. I figured it would be a nice little Saturday post.

Also, I ran today! This may not seem like a huge ordeal to many of you... but I'm pretty sure I've never run in my entire life!! :) I ran a total of 2 miles (I was in a time crunch... which is why I decided to run in the first place) and the first mile I ran in 11 minutes!! That was my warm-up mile too, so I probably could have done it faster. I hear my time isn't horrible too! I used to think I would only EVER run if I was running from someone or something (cue creepy sound effects), but not as miserable as I assumed. This does not mean I will pick it up as a habit, but it seems like a pretty efficient way to squeeze in a workout if you are hard pressed for time.

Now to my ABC's:

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: King - which is absolutely necessary.
C. Chore you hate:  Vacuuming up dog hair with the vacuum hose on my hands and knees. Bleh 

D. Dogs: 1 Yellow Lab, hopefully two in the coming year!
E. Essential start to your day: Used to be Diet Coke, but since I have cut my consumption down so drastically to 7 oz a day... eggs?
F. Favorite color: Green... or yellow... or anything bright really.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5′4″
I. Instruments you play: Although I'm not still qualified to play it, I used to play the French Horn.

J. Job Title: Store Manager
K. Kids: None.
L. Live: Richardson, TX
M. Mom’s name:Danielle
N. Nicknames: Rachel, Rach, Crachel, Cupcake

O. Overnight hospital stays: Don't laugh, but I got mono in high school, that turned into something else and was in the hospital 2-3 days/nights.
P. Pet peeve: Ignorance.

Q. Quote from a movie: "If you don't shut up, my boyfriend over here is going to come back there and pummel your ass" (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Sam and Ben

T. Time you wake up: 7:15 AM for work typically, sleeping in would be 9:00 AM
U. Underwear: What about it???
V. Vegetables you dislike: Not a huge fan of Brussel Sprouts, I like most vegetables though and will eat Brussel Sprouts if I don't have any other options.
W. What makes you run late: Over sleeping. I'm not usually late, I plan my day accordingly and stick to schedules.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: None yet.
Y. Yummy food you make: Tomato Basil Pasta (my moms recipe) and homemade popcorn... YUM
Z. Zoo animal: White Tigers... Oooo.... Ahhhh and Otters!!! So much fun to watch.

I'm sure most of you didn't learn anything new or remotely useful about me that you didn't already know. Not to mention, who needs to know any of that about me? Thanks for letting me indulge a little though!! It's beautiful out in Texas, hope everyone is enjoying it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment