Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fooood!

I couldn't think of a creative title, so ... my bad. Wednesday, well I guess who know how I feel about Wednesday already huh? haha! However, it was date night!! 

I know a lot of people do date night on Friday or Saturday, but UF and I aren't big on crowds and there are always people all over the place on Fridays and Saturdays. Plus, Wednesday gives us something to look forward to mid-week. Moving on, tonight it was UF's turn to pick our date night restaurant. We rotate weeks, when I pick the restaurant UF pays and when UF picks the restaurant I pay, that way we are both taking each other night. I've been eyeing this new Vietnamese restaurant close to the house and UF really likes Vietnamese and decided to pick it. It was deslish!! We are officially stuffed, if you don't believe me, I have decided to submit evidence: 

(Phone picture, sorry)

 See!! So now I am full!! Ooh, also... the food worked pretty perfect with our diets, minus the rice because we didn't eat it. Can you believe all that food though? They kept bringing plates and bowls and cups and bowls of water... we had to ask the waiter what in the world we were supposed to do with everything!! I kinda felt like "those" people when we had to ask... oops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment