Monday, March 14, 2011

Official case of the Mondays.

Still not a fan of Monday. I'm feeling bleh today. I'm hoping that a little bit of popcorn popped on the stove, drizzled with some butter, and sprinkled with salt coupled with the Bachelor finale will fix all that!! 

I don't know if I have an official opinion on who he picks. I like both of the last girls I guess. Oh, but the suspense is astronomical, am I right? I'm pretty sure that's how they get ya. I mean, I don't care who wins, I just want to find out who wins!! 

This time change thing is really throwing me for a loop. I have a hard time getting to sleep and then I have to wake up at what feels like 6:00 AM. I set three alarms on a daily basis. This morning, I turned all three off and then hit the snooze button twice. Once I finally did drag myself off the couch, all I could think about was going back to sleeeeeeep. I still made it to work on time though, and I think I eventually woke up. Now its 4 hours from bedtime and I'm exhausted. Go figure. 

Hope yall had a more interesting day than I did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment