Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's that time of week again, WILW!

Yes!! It is actually What I'm Loving Wednesday... again! Imagine that!! I'm going the same direction, and I'm pretty sure I always will when participating in WILW.... fashion. Same disclaimer as last week applies, I am not a fashion blogger, just sharing What I'M loving on this Wednesday!


Fasten your seat belts!!

1. My wedding dress. However, due to the fact that occasionally UF decides to hop on over and read my blog, like a good UF, I can't post it. How long do you think it will take him to pick up on this line?? My guess, at least a week! :) Hi Hunny!

2. J.Crew's new line includes lots and lots of CORALS, blush pinks, and oranges... oh I die!
Source


3. These smoky eyes. I am still trying to concur this trick. I wear minimal eye make-up usually so it just feels heavy. I think these are gorgeous!


4. PINK SPARKLY TOMS! I have silver, but have been eyeing the pink ones... only to realize they are sold out everywhere in my size!! BOO!


Source


5. Ivory Toms!! Heavily considering these little beauties for my wedding reception when my feeties start to heart. Love.


Source

6. Gretchen Rossi. Now, I don't love her, but I want her body. That is the reason I work out so hard. So I can walk around in a bathing suit as confidently as she can.



7. Ray Ban Aviators. I'm still a huge fan! Come on Summer 2011!


Source

8. Lastly, Red Coral bangles and Turquoise bangles, especially together.


Source



Source
I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this, beachy theme I've been screaming from every bone lately, but so sorry if you are a Winter kinda person! Hope you all enjoyed as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment