Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What day is it?

Tuesday, you are so forgettable. Tuesday and Thursday always seem to be forgotten about days for me. I would say Tuesday more so than Thursday. Why? Let's break this down, shall we?

Monday = The day after Sunday, ... EW
Tuesday= huh?
Wednesday= Date Night and Middle of the Week!!
Thursday= Only slightly memorable for being the day before Friday.
Friday= Typically last day in work week= holla!
Saturday= Everyone loves Saturday.
Sunday= Family Day!

See? Get it now? I like Tuesday more than Monday, but once I get around to actually remembering that it is Tuesday, not Wednesday, I'm bummed, cause that means I forgot a whole extra day in the week. I hope I'm not the only one out there feeling this way, cause that may just make me strange.

Also:
I have the wedding "to-do's" today. I think I may copyright that term actually. It means I feel like I should be "doing" something wedding related. Currently I've got 4.5 months before the day, plenty of time NOW. What I don't want to happen, is for it to be the day before the wedding, I'm trying pack 8 different bags, get everything to NH, and be attempting to put together minor wedding details still. Nope, that will not be me. Please don't let me forget I uttered those words ok???? I do have some lovely bridesmaids who have really been rising to the occasion with their attire and schedules though, which means I don't have to worry about them, except if they want my opinion on something!! Thanks girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment