Tuesday, September 6, 2011

At least it's not Monday.

I wouldn't describe today as a bad day, but I would describe it as a blah day. That's about how I feel. 


I will admit I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Normally for me that means I have been a grumpy pants all day long, but that isn't true. I have been kinda nostalgic and bleh, but not the good kind of nostalgic. It doesn't help that I'm 1/2 sick either though. I woke up this morning in the middle of a dream, which means I remembered it. That is unfortunate because it was about a group of old friends, basically who I no longer talk to. I would talk to them, but they wont talk to me... it's a long and sad story that I'm not going to go into details about. It is also day number 2 with a sore throat and runny nose and just feeling worn out. I know that has to mean I'm 1/2 sick because I just had a very relaxing (mostly) 4 day weekend folks. 


I also forgot my gym bag at the house this morning, which means no Zumba for me today. Bummer. Seeing as the weather is gorgeous today though, I think I will take the pups for a walk with UH when I get home. For me going to the gym isn't really because I feel I have too, I go because I need to. It really keeps me normal. I've had a hard time getting back into my normal 4-5 day a week groove though, and I feel slightly blobish.... grosss. 


As far as good news... I guess?... I heard the Pumpkin Spiced Latte just launched at Starbucks. I'm not actually sure if that is good news seeing as I've never tried one though. I've just heard so so many good things about them, that I'm excited to try one. 




Yuuum, right?! 


In other positive news, our high here in Texas today is a whopin' 84 degrees! Holla!! We went from 102 to 84. I'm haven't actually let myself believe for a second that this weather is going to stick around though, because it is pretty likely it can/will/may get back up into the 100's again this year. In the mean time, I'm enjoying the break!


Want to see two work essentials I'm enjoying today? I got the Aladdin water bottle on clearance at Target for 3.24 and the pen I brought from home. It's the simple things in life I enjoy! :)




Hope yall had a nice loooong weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment