Like I mentioned, I've been working really hard at it, and I find it really does make me a happier person. Even UH has mentioned how happy I've been lately, maybe a little goofy too.
Here are some of the simple things I'm appreciating:
- Watching my employees do plank. It's really pretty funny and I think every now and then completely appropriate.
- Prime time television, thank goodness!!!
- Cuddling with my Husband and pups.
- My family, really... they rock.
- Parking in the garage, when I remember, it's awesome.
- Busy bones, they keep our pups trouble free for sometimes hours!
- Being alive
I promise if you try it, it makes the quality of your life that much better!!! I wouldn't steer you wrong either!