Monday, September 26, 2011

Who doesn't love a deal!?

Sooo, do you remember how Fashion Fridays post was all about button ups?! If you don't check it out here


Well, I received an email from Old Navy for 25% off a purchase between 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. I didn't take advantage of the discount though, because they were out of stock of one shirt pattern I wanted, and I wanted to check the fit, since the reviews were mixed on fit. I used to be a huge Old Navy fan but have gotten a little snobby about clothes lately. I really think the quality of these shirts are great though. So I went in and bought a few... being a saver though, I was trying to decided whether to purchase in store or online. I went ahead and purchased in store, here's why: a) they had the pattern I wanted b) they also had the size I wanted c) They sold each shirt to me for $15 instead of $25... which is way more than a 25% discount. So I'm happy. 


Here are a couple of the shirts I bought, styles at least.


I know, leopard?! I love it.

Keep in mind: All the shirts are that light, breezy, sometimes see-though material. I will be wearing an undershirt, don't worry. :)

I'm pretty sure I've pinned this exact shirt on Pinterest a hundred times! 

You always needs a cool, crisp, white shirt right?! Plus you can mix all kinds of awesome scarfs with it! 

Lastly, I picked up this baby. it is see through and low cut, but I will wear a cami under it. It's way better looking in person and on too. 

If you've got the loose breezy shirt bug like I do and you are ready for some fall check it out. 

Hope you enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I got the leopard shirt this weekend to from ON and the pale pink color shirt but in green! Very cute purchases!

    ReplyDelete