Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How Pinteresting?!

Our good ol' friend ....



   ... are back!! 


Now lately I've heard/read a lot of people claiming to be "addicted" to Pinterest, but I think I legitimately am. That's not something to brag about I know, it's pretty awful really! Every time I have down time I find myself day dreaming about Pinterest. Want to know the crummiest part of this whole story? It's blocked at work.. Boo. I guess that's the best part of the story for said employer though! :)


Now to share my some of my pins this week!! 


Ray Bans.. I want, I want, I will wait! :)


Fall Clothes. Some people may be thinking, Fall? Those are shorts?! In Texas, these can and are considered Fall attire. Fall means you can wear longER sleeves again!



These are adorable AND edible. I may make these this weekend, I will let you know how it goes if I do! 


Every girl needs a blow out tutorial. Tried some of the tips today, legit folks. If you need some help, give it whirl. 


I almost got married here ^^. That would be Jasper State Park, only reason it didn't happen... it's in Canada.. haha




I save the best for last... Beergaritas!!! I WILL be making these this weekend!! Woohoo. I will let you know how THAT happens to turn out as well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment