Thursday, August 18, 2011

All you need is some color and an accessory.

Am I the only one who is effected my color and accessories. I mean, they can really turn a mood around, am I right or am I alone?!


Take for example this:


Is this color not AH-mazing?! Doesn't it just make you happy? Please tell me I'm not a weirdo here! 


How about this accessory?


Killer! Oh Plus you can make one yourself!! 


I think this should count as accessories too:




I have to say I am in love with the entire wall. I love the pop of color and that it's green, I love the symmetrical lamps, I love the "C" on the wall, and the photos surrounding it, oooh and the color ON the wall, yum! 


I hope you are still friends with me after I admitted to being slightly crazy and accessory/color obsessive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment