Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Woah is Me.

Hi blog friends!

I have a confession, this may be a little pathetic, I may be wallowing in self-pity, but I think I'm dealing with questions a lot of people have to ask themselves at some point... 

What in the world do I want to do with my life?!



I guess I should really be asking, "What do I want to be when I grow up?" Except that I'm mostly already grown up. 

I wish I would have come up with an answer to that question as a kid and stuck with it, but "princess" won’t get me too far! haha 

Options aren't my problem. I am fortunate enough to be able to keep all my doors open, mostly, but I don't know where to start. I have about 2 years of college under my belt, but if I continue with it I really have to buckle down and jump in... no more of this part time stuff. However, I'd like to have a direction to jump... because college may not be required for the direction I want. 

UH has been pushing me to start my own business, but I feel like such a schizo... I want to do everything, and I don't think I can do EVERYTHING really REALLY AMAZINGLY well. Do you know what I mean??



Maybe I should have just titled this "brain dump", sigh... thanks for listening friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment