Monday, August 29, 2011

Misc. Monday

Hi Monday! What an honor to have you drop by once again! 


This post may be a little random, so sue me. :)


This is my current nail color, it makes me so happy! 



This is the brand/shade:


Not sure what the color name is, I will have to check it out at home. 




I am also LOVING my phone case. I got it from Marley Lilly. If you haven't checked out Kelly's sight you should. She has monogrammed EVERYTHING! It's amazing. 



I also made the mistake of checking out the David Yurman sight. BIG mistake. I can't afford that stuff right now. Maybe it will go on my anniversary wish list?? Bleh. 


I love turquoise so this is kind of an obvious right?


Also on my jewelry necklace, a to die for gold necklace. Yes please! 


I just thought this was beautiful. I love all the lines and texture and the purple is gorgeous. Yum. 


This fits in perfect for Misc. Monday too:


Dear Phillipa, I want to wear you again, mmmm, maybe now?!






I think that's all the random I got! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment