Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm lovin'

Can I start with a what I'm not loving? Jet lag.. particularly, chasing UF around the house and bugging him to stay awake. I'm pretty sure I'm not his favorite person when I become as annoying as possible to help keep him awake... in order to get him adjusted quickly. Bleh, sorry hun! :)



I think my WILW screams of Summer, but I'm really ready for Summer!!


I will do what I can though!







- MarleyLilly.com monogramming and personalization website!! YES please, one of everything?!


- Houston's Spinach Artichoke Dip. If you don't have a Houston's in the area now, I'll just say sorry. To die for! Also, it my Date Night pick tonight, woohoo!



- Summer Fedora's! Great way to cover up beach hair too!






- Side braids or any hair bread generally. 


- Hot Lipstick/Lipgloss: I would like on in every single color! They scream Summer eh?


Happy Summer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment