Now that I am... we are... less than 2 months away from the BIG day... I'm getting anxious. No, I did not say nervous, I said anxious. Things need to get done and time is running out. If you know me, you know I'm a planner and organizer, so yes, I generally have things under control... but I'm so afraid of the things I might forget and therefore NOT plan!!
-The girls need to get dresses.
- I need to pack and ship everything to NH.
- I still need my wedding dress to arrive.
- Then I need said dress altered.
- No idea what jewelry I am wearing. Do I want pearls/diamonds/nothing???
- Wedding music needs to be picked out.
- I'll just stop here with the "to-do's"
Also, I want my hat to arrive...
Here is the story: I was going to purchase these shoes and decided to wait, to make sure that I really really wanted them. I decided that I do, but now they are out of stock EVERYWHERE. Boo. If you find them, I need a size 7... k thanks!
I have a make-up trial this weekend for the wedding, and we are going to see our jeweler to get our wedding bands!! I am so excited about picking up our wedding bands. Woohoo!