Ahem, you know what day it is right?!
Awkward and Awesome Thursday, and I'm participating this week!!
I know have her button posted on my page, but she's so adorable. Sydney is actually pregnant and one of those people I describe as "adorable pregnant". So cute.
- My boss thinking I was upset because he didn't hire someone... I'm not. It's ok... just forget about it, k?
- Introducing my boss to the "Fitness Pal" application and then getting a text from HIM later telling me his lunch was 1300 calories, and thanks a lot for introducing him to the app. At least he knows?
- Trying not to look overly concerned after an older customer almost falls down walking out the door. Uhhh, do we pretend that didn't happen?
- Letting an employee know he has a customer to see him.... through the bathroom door.
- UF texting what he is thinking about each of his Words with Friends moves... not sure he gets it yet. It goes like this...
UF: I have lots of 4 letter words I'm looking for 5 letter words.
UF: Ok, I think I got a word.
UF: Ok, I played the word.
UF: Your turn.
What a goof.
- I traded my Epic for an Evo today!!! (I gave my old on to UF and he loved it so much I couldn't take it back)
- Running a mile BEFORE an hour Boot Camp. Booya!
- So you Think You Can Dance is back on!!! I LOVE this show!!
- Tomorrow is Friday
- It is also a 3 day weekend.
- Make-up trial this weekend... pretty excited about that.
- Sunday BBQ + Friends + Pork sandwich = see above title
- Kicking UF's butt at Words with Friends