Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been a day.

I have no idea what happened to today?! It went by all too fast. 

We having super corporate auditors in town at work and they are "surprise" auditing stores around the metroplex. Rumor has it the store I run will be first on the list tomorrow morning. The good news is that I was supposed to close, now I HAVE to open! Ha! I win. Honestly, I'm as prepared as possible and I'd prefer to get this stuff over with. I will have to let you know what happens, unless they don't come or it's bad news! :)

In other news, I have yet to hear that my wedding dress is in. I'm not freaking out about it, but I do only have 5 weeks to get that sucker in and have it altered! I can't wait until she gets here!!! Woo! 

UF and some family members and me are actually 4 wheeling this weekend, and we are excited!!! However, we may be leaving Friday afternoon, which means I have to find time to catch up on house work and pack up for the long weekend THIS week. By THIS week, I mean tomorrow and Thursday. It's amazing how fast time can fly when you wish it wouldn't! 

So you see why I have been a little inconsistent right?

Off to finish laundry for me! I want this for my dogs collar, too cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment