Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How Pinteresting and hello!

Hi .... Hi ... Hi!!! 

I'm so so sorry it's been forever. Today I officially have 30 days until I am the proud owner of a new husband!! So I've been a little caught up in planning lately. 

After this week I literally have some sort of wedding related appointment between then and when I we leave for NH. So I may be scarce. I'm going to try harder, I promise. 

In the meantime I am participating in ...



I want one of these! Dreamy.

 Sound advice.

Going to do this in the bathroom or bedroom.

 Truth.

 Minus that gross fingernail, how cute is that little guy?!

 I love this, maybe no purple mascara though.

This would be cute framed. 

For those of your curious about my weekend, I will have to share tomorrow, because only pictures can describe it!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pins!!!! Especially the margarita one! Cute!

    Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

    Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

    ReplyDelete