Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Tuesday and that was my weekend.

I was MIA on Monday I know... the thing is... I'm either off on Monday and playing or I am working on Monday and trying to get back into the groove. Mondays are always hectic right?

Weekend Recap time?

I don't know where to begin, because I don't remember my weekend. No, not because it was THAT good, but because it was THAT short.

I worked Saturday and it was slow enough for me to make my employees take Cosmo quizzes. This is a new low for me. It means there was literally NOTHING else to do.

Sunday was better. We got a ton of stuff done around the house and crossed off somethings on the wedding "to-do" list. Then we went to a friends house for a BBQ, which was pretty enjoyable. It was nice to see our friends and relax a bit. Then it was home, movie, bed, and Monday morning.

I've got a new, unrelated to wedding, task to figure out. I want to figure out how to put my Pinterest pics up. I will, I know I only have to look at it probably, but I'm working on it.

In wedding news: We packed up 4 boxes full of wedding stuff and UF put shipping labels on those babies and is taking them to UPS, RELIEF! UF has also taken over the guest list thank goodness. Things are getting done and my list is getting shorter, feels good. I can't wait to be married...cross that out, rather... I can't wait to marry my husband! :)

Hope yalls weekend was longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment