Monday, June 6, 2011

Pour Some Summer on Me.... BLOG SWAP!!

Guess what?! I finally get to share my Pour Some Summer On Me Blog swap with you!


This was my first blog swap ever and it was so much! I will definitely be doing it again!! 

I was partnered with the with Jacqueline @ Jax and Marbles! She is awesome, you should all go check her out, she has lots of adventures and tons of cute pictures! She was such a sweetheart and I love love love everything, thanks again for being my swap partner girl! 

 On to the goodies, right?!

To be quite honest, I'm surprised yall got this picture at all... I mean, I had to TAKE the picture BEFORE opening the box all the way!! I'm proud of my self! :) A sweet note from my swap partner.


 
Jax even wrapped the goods in cute tissue paper... why didn't I think of that?! Adorable!! You can hardly stand it right?!

Some of the goodies in the box!! So much fun! 

Tada!!   
 I wanted to dig in so badly that I didn't actually get a picture with EVERYTHING at once! haha Sorry! 

I have to admit it's so me. I was just watching Cupcake Wars on t.v. and pouting about not having cute decorations... problem solved! 

I also have to admit I've been coveting the adorable dish scrubbers for some time, and it really does make washing dishes better, trust me. 

I'm excited about the Vera Bradley gift wraps too, perfect for my girls! Yall know how obsessed I am with office supplies... especially cute ones, and I have a feeling this will be put to GREAT use in the next 2 extreme months of wedding planning. So if you get a your "wedding schedules" and they are crazy, I will be sure to add some cute post-it notes to make it ... better! 

I can't conclude without mentioning the Milk Duds either... which I am eating right NOW... well they are gone, but I just finished them. Member when I mentioned my Milk Dud craze?? Sooo sweet, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment