Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What a night!

Sorry about having to miss out on What I'm Loving Wednesday today, but I was preoccupied with 8 tornadoes and counting last night! Just when I was heading into the bedroom to get comfy and go to sleep... the tornado siren went off. What int he world!! 

The weather man just told me all was clear and should be fine... liar. So now, I'm hiding in the guest bathroom with the dog again. Glamorous, I know. I guess I'm pretty fortunate thus far, seeing as Oklahoma and Missouri head a death toll. Don't get me wrong, I don't actually want to see a tornado, but if there isn't going to be one... I'd like to go lay in bed. It's warm and comfy there.

I'm pretty sure that tornado siren was a false alarm. They really over use the thing, it's turning into the boy who cried wolf. However, eventually a wolf did show up and that little boy was eaten. So better safe than sorry, right?

Jake is much more comfortable taking shelter in the bathroom.
 Hope everyone is safe and nothing is too ruined!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are okay!!! It must be soo scary living in tornado prone states!!!

    ReplyDelete