Monday, May 16, 2011

Consider me accomplished.

I'm not going to complain about Monday today, rather I'm going to tell you about my oh so productive Sunday! 

I got so many things crossed off of my to-do list yesterday! It always feels so good to get things done, doesn't it?! 

For starters, I woke up at 9 freakin' AM. Boo! I'm always complaining when I get up in the morning and day dreaming out that one day a week (sometimes 2) that I get to sleep in on. I guess I'm officially and adult though, because 9 AM is still "technically" sleeping in. So I got up, fed the dog, went to the grocery, came home made some breakfast and watched a couple episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress". 

Then I decided to make myself a checklist of things that really need to get done in the next 2 weeks. Since we are only 2 1/2 months from the wedding, I figured I'd start getting that stuff crossed off. I really do NOT want to be one of those "last minute" brides. I'm such a planner, that I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. The only thing I think I will end up stressing about is packing, because I'll have to pack for 2 weeks! Ahh! Anyways, I ordered some items that we still needed, you know odd items, and figured out some other things. 

Then I moved on to picking up the house a little bit and started my tiny two loads of laundry. I love not having a lot of laundry to do. 

Lastly, I moved on to the biggest item on my list... THE CLOSET. It's started to warm up and pretty soon it's going to STAY warm, so it's about time to swap out my Winter clothes for my Summer clothes. This is such a production. I really have too much stuff. I am 100% aware of the fact that I don't need all this stuff or all these clothes too. So I'm trying to get rid of stuff. I got about 1/2 way done and realized that I was going to have to save the rest for next weekend. I would have been up all night and been exhausted. I still feel accomplished though. 

I also did some trial hair and makeup, which I washed off and put my hair up in a ponytail as soon as I was done. I'm so weird; I just enjoy playing around and then being done with it! haha I did a green tea mask too, which I left on too long and am still trying to decide if I did permanent damage! haha

I have to say it was a great day, relaxing, and accomplished! Hope yall had a good day too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment