Monday, May 23, 2011

My words to the wise.

I guess a quick weekend recap is in order. 

Saturday I woke up at 9:00 AM and got started cleaning up the house right away. Then I went to the gym at about 11:30 for a Zumba class. Afterwards, I stopped at Target to pick up a present for a 2 year old... the cutest 2 year old ever (or that I know, don't want to offend!). Then I came home and cleaned out my closet for EIGHT hours. I'm talking about putting Winter clothes up and pulling the Summer clothes! WOohoo! 

Sunday I got up about the same time, had some cheat day breakfast and continued to clean. Then I showered and went to a friend's house. Saw said friends and had a blast, stopped at Houston's on the way home for some dinner and ate it while watching "Monster In Law". Great weekend, just miss UF!

This would be the adorable 2 year old, with no face, for her privacy! 


Now on to my words of wisdom, which are related to the weekend. So before heading over to said friend's house on Sunday, I decided to wax my own eyebrows. I am tired of paying for it and I have the kit stuff you microwave, so I decided to save $15 and do it myself. Bad idea. My words of wisdom? Just pay someone to do it for you, otherwise... 

This may happen.
See that big nasty red blotch in the middle of my forehead... yeah, still there... a day later. I have no idea what happened to cause it. I even put ice on my forehead for 30 minutes to avoid this disaster... Did I mention I did it an hour before going to friends house? The smartER thing would be to have done it on Saturday when all I did was clean. The smartEST thing would have been to pay someone to do it. Lesson learned! 

In closing, a picture of my most favorite baby, my Jake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment