Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My t.v. trash.

With UF gone, I've been watching lots and lots of trash t.v. that he wont watch with me (therefore I usually skip it). I can't believe how crazy this stuff gets! 


First, Quints by Surprise

 What by surprise?! These people are crazy, I had no idea Quints could be a surprise. They have a six year old five 2 year olds and then they get a puppy?! All their children do are cry and scream at the same time. Schools should use this show as a "birth control" method. Oh mah goodness.

The Bachelorette:

I'm not excited they picked this Ashley to be the next bachelorette. She's sooo boring, the should have picked the other Ashley, she was better! Not sure I'll watch this season. 


The Real Housewives - Orange County:

I really ALMOST can't stand this show. These women are absurd. Who acts like they do?? I thought people didn't act like that anymore. They are so petty, but it makes me so happy that I have real people and friends in my life. They can't really consider each other "friends" right?

 Tamra is my least favorite. She is too annoying for my taste, she should just stop talking. :)

The Real Housewives of New York:

Still crazy and I don't get their "social" rules and status' at all. I'm just glad I don't ever have to do that weird "society" tango. It doesn't seem like they can actually enjoy that, maybe they are martyrs? 

I can't handle Ramona, she has got to be certifiably crazy. I can't believe anyone puts up with her. 

I used to enjoy these shows, but I don't know how much longer I will be able to hang in there and continue to watch these shows, they are starting to drive me crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment