Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Pinteresting?!

You're probably thinking, no How Pinteresting?! What is the world coming to?! I'm thinking the same thing myself. 

The thing is, I've been pinning on my iPad a lot... and I haven't mastered the art of sharing those pins with you from my iPad.... and I haven't seen my laptop in days it seems. Poor thing must feel neglected. 

I think I may do the iOS5 update to it today too.... I'm just hoping I don't ruin it. 

In the meantime I thought I'd share with you a self portrait I took. I just received my tripod and remote clicker(?) thing and was participating in one of those.... 30 photos in 30 days deals, and this is my result. 

Notice the arched eye brow... that's my trying to warn the clicker that it needed to start working... also see hand on hip. 

 This would be my... opening the door... please don't notice my messed up blinds... sexy face???

Due to the fact that I love my furbabies, I thought I'd leave you with a picture of one. This is where I look if Chloe isn't getting into trouble... her favorite sleep spot...

 Yeah, adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment