Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Me, crafty?!

Alright so low and behold I got a little crafty last night and I thought I would share my efforts with y'all.

You've ll seen the awesome Pinterest pins of door wreaths lately, right?

Being the skeptic I am I figured it wasn't actually possible or plausible to make "cute" felt flowers.... I my have been wrong though.

I promise I thought about busting out my dslr to document this for you, but I didn't... So your stuck with lame phone pictures. I'm a work in progress.

I will say I only spent something like 10 dollars in this project, so I'm happy with it. I am not happy with the blisters on my fingers from burning myself with the hot glue gun though!

The felt roses.

Finished project. It numbers look slightly crooked, I don't think they are though....?

No comments:

Post a Comment