Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Power of Love

Don't worry, this isn't going to be a mushy post about actual love. Rather, I thought I'd tell you what happened this past weekend!!! 

This girl went to see Huey Lewis and the News at Billy Bob's with UH and our best friends. 

If you don't know who Huey Lewis is, I'll forgive you. Chances are you know his music, even if you can't place the band. It may also help to mention that he hit his prime in the music industry in the 80's.... 

 We got some great pictures though and even a video or two!! 


The new friend me made that we asked to take our picture, decided to get a little creative. Hence, the lean.

 Mags and Me!

 UH and me with some Huey action in the background.

 I also tamed a bear.... what?!

Billy Bob's is a huge honky tonk bar in Fort Worth. So big they have several "stages", pool tables, rooms, gift shops, food. It's almost like an amusement park. 
I will confess I totally asked if they had a mechanical bull... cause I wanted to give it a try. Turns out they only have real ones to ride... uhh PASS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment